Property Management in South West Florida
One of the key points of successful income property investments is proper management.
We created a purpose built department to serve this need, with a focus on service, protecting your assets and maximizing your returns.
- Provide high-value & high-quality service.
- Place reliable tenants, keep them so happy so we have a great reputation with the tenant community.
- Control costs, negotiate with our vendors, but pay them quickly so when we need them we get taken care of right away.
- Preserving your property – Ensure that preemptive & preventative repairs and maintenance are done. Sometime’s it is the little things like making sure the caulking and grout in the bathroom is intact. An ounce of prevention vs a pound of cure. We set a cost threshold per unit and anything over that is ONLY done with your approval.
- Maximizing your profit margins – We make it a point to ensure that units are rented at market value, that improvements create value and services rendered are cost effective.
Proactive repairs are recommended to the owner to be made at time of intake or prior to placing a tenant to reduce emergency calls and improve both safety and property preservation.
Property Management Fees:
We have a simple fee structure and do NOT charge markups on services or repairs or lease renewals.
Here’s a short list of just some of what we do:
Full Service Property Management
- Perform an evaluation of the units, determine market rents and what repairs/upgrades can be done to increase rental income.
- Prepare units to be rented; including coordination with vendors for cleanings, repairs or to perform maintenance.
- Photo and video documentation of the property for use in advertising the unit, reporting back to owner and documenting our files.
- Advertise the unit for rent, including signage, listing in the MLS, classifieds, on our website and social media.
- Respond to every potential tenant inquiry, arrange open houses and showings for potential tenants to see the property.
- Process tenant applications, credit and background checks.
- Perform pre and post occupancy as well as quarterly inspections.
- 24/7 availability to respond to tenant maintenance / repair requests.
- Execute leases and renewals ensuring units are rented at true market value.
- Provide the owner a detailed monthly and annual statement of all income and expenses for each unit.
- Provide an action plan for maintaining the property with preventive maintenance and factoring reserves for roofing, exterior paint, AC and appliances.
- Pass on vendor discounts on materials and labor directly at 100% true cost. There is never a markup or surcharge on routine repairs or maintenance performed!
Tenant Placement Service
For owners who would prefer to manage their properties themselves and want the assurance of professional tenant screening and leasing we do offer a fee based service. You can take advantage of our marketing and systems while at the same time handling the collection of rent, maintenance and repair calls personally.
If you have repair and maintenance people who already provide you great value, we will still provide needs assessments, quality assurance, invoice tracking, record keeping and payment disbursement to them as your service providers as part of your management service.
Here are some client testimonials…
Apr 11, 2018 at 6:49AM
Sep 1, 2017 at 11:29AM
I am a vascular sonographer
Jun 15, 2016 at 6:12PM
Jun 7, 2016 at 8:49AM
Apr 18, 2016 at 11:09AM
Health and Life Insurance Broker
Jan 4, 2016 at 6:26PM
Oct 1, 2015 at 3:14PM
Sep 17, 2015 at 10:15AM
Real Estate Investor
The comparative analysis between the two management companies is as different as night and day. Mike is the consummate professional who has a thorough knowledge of every aspect of commercial real estate. He both manages and also provides a wealth of knowledge regarding property management. I used to make decisions unilaterally, but now run issues past Mike for his expertise before finalizing. Mike just saved me plenty on property insurance by guiding me towards the right agency and choosing the appropriate product. He also saved me much more by thoroughly inspecting the duplex I just bought and brought to light a significant (hidden defect) roof problem that could have cost me thousands.
The other important attribute Mike has is his tremendous follow-thru and prompt turn around when any issue is presented. Time is money and nobody knows better than Mike.
He has my unqualified recommendation and plan on adding more properties under his capable management.
Real Estate Investor, Ft. Myers, Florida
Aug 8, 2015 at 4:45PM
Fast, easy and documented
We do not accept tenants with:
If you are looking to maximize your returns,